Monday, April 11, 2005

She's Like a Flame.

Ok, let's shake things up a bit. ;)

Written on 09/05/2003, 'She's like a Flame' was inspired by a co-worker. A very beautiful woman, with a fiery attitude which made me think to my self.. How would you compare fire to woman? This was the result.
-The PogoWolf

She is a flame
Dancing in the darkness
Feeding upon the earth
Swirling upon the winds

Red hair flows about her face
Beautiful crystal green eyes
Sparkle in her light
A white hot smile That could melt the soul

Movement of grace and beauty
Dancing in the winds
She can captivate a person
Staring into the flames..

The heat is almost breath taking.
But I can not turn away from
The beauty of her dance...

How do you dance with a flame?
To hold the fire in your hands.
Staring into it's beauty
With out getting burned.

Do I dare dance with the fire?
To feel the heat on my body
To succumb to the heat

Copyright @ 2003 - The PogoWolf

No comments: