Monday, April 18, 2005

And open letter to telemarketers...
WHY THE FUCK are you calling me? I didn't buy my phone to allow you to call me almost any time of day to ask if I want to see the latest in sports wear. If I had business with your company (or the company you work for) then THERE call center would be contacting me, not your sorry ass. It fucked up to think that I'M PAYING for a service that allows fucktards like you to contact me for no other reason then to try to get me to spent my money on your company. Excuse me? If I want a product I'll go to the fucking store and buy it. I don't need you to tell me how great something is.
*sigh* this is another example of stupid humans in 'business' AND so called government. Why is it that you buy a service. but then need to TELL the company that you don't want unsolicited calls? Now, how stupid is that. Shouldn't your number already BE on a 'don't call list' unless you say that you want idiots calling you?
tell you what.. I'll listen to your sales pitches.. I'll read your spam Emails.. I'll even read the stupid shit you put in my mail box, under one condition. PAY ME FOR IT. MY time is valuable, and comes out to $100 (US) per hour with a minimum of one hour.
If you don't want to pay, that's fine also.. then you better expect to be able to shit better that night after I rip you a new ass hole.

No comments: