Monday, August 08, 2005

And we've got another dumb ass!!

Check this shit, as posted from a 'comment' on my blog.

"Anonymous said...
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.Hope to hear from you soon! "

Now HOW IN THE HELL would you think that I would be interested in 'advancing my life'? Do you have a CLUE who I am? No. Do you think I need money? (well yes.. but we've established that you are a dumb ass) but in truth no I don't.

*SIGH*

Here we go, now getting SPAMMED on our own blogs because some dumbass sticks their nose into my business thinking that they can 'help'. Now, I get some ass from Seattle wanting me to call up some long distance number, that's NOT even an 800 number to request information about a degree?

A degree with NO exams and tests (which is fucking redundant you 'tard) or books? SOOOooooo I pay you like $500 for this 'service' and then you run down town to get a few whores and knock yourself up with AIDS?

hmmm.. maybe I will give you a call.
YOU OUT OF MY GENE POOL.

No comments: