Friday, June 09, 2006

How NOT to steal a SideKick II

How NOT to steal a SideKick II: "http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/
June 6th, 2006: The people in the pictures below have my friend’s T-Mobile Sidekick. Instead of doing the honorable thing when finding someone’s phone in a taxi, they instead kept it.
I have found 8 cell phones in the last couple years in taxis. EVERY single one I have contacted the owner (by leaving a message on their voice mail or by answering their phone and telling their friends that I have the phone) and returned it promptly. When people have found my phone, they have also in turn returned it.
=================================================
This is sad on more then one level. Why must humans be so freaking stupid that you need a website like this to tell you you are stupid?

Good luck man, and I hope your friend get's her Sidekick.. and I REALLY hope the morons that stole it in the first place don't have anymore children.. Stupid people should not be allowed to breed.

No comments: