Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fucking Spam..

Look everyone!!!! There's another stupid fuck on the planet earth. How about this.. we take all the spammers wasting our time (because we have to delete it.. duh) and shoot them off into space?! That would be like cool and stuff.

This time the asshat of the day goes out to: (drum roll) Pharmamx dot com!! Wow.. what a bunch of fucking jerks. Did I ASK for you to spam me (on a BLOG no less) about your crap 'low prices?' DID I fucking request information from your company? DID I create this blog so that ONE person (me) can read your SPAM?

HELL NO.

Die, Spammer. Really. no one loves you. You don't amount to anything. You're parents hate you and want to tell you that you where nothing but a mistake the milk man made with your web footed whore of a mother.

Please, go jump off a cliff and make everyone happy. Hell, that's why God put cliffs on the earth in the first place, so dumb fucks like yourself could have a place to kill themselves easily.

So do me, God, and the rest of the earth a favor and take care of your unwanted, wasted live.
end it.


(Naaaa.. I love spammers.)

No comments: