Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Working...

Current news:
WOOT!!! under 9000 Email messages to go though!! Soon, I'll be able to offload a shit-ton of information back off to DVD, freeing up enough HD space to be able to get some developement done!

as some point, I'll be abandoning this Blog. I am in the process of creating my own 'blogger' style of website for me and my friends. I might open it to the public, but I'm unsure of that yet.

Pogowolf.com will be a major force on the internet for damn near anything internet/computer
related. You want information on Video Games? you've got it! You want know how to program?
you can be taught! You want to know how to make a really cool Flash intro with fluid dynamics?
Yep! I can help you there also. What to know what HTML is? VB.NET? yes and yes!!!

I've got it all baby.. almost. Still need the systems. But I need the HD space first. =)

Watch this space, and/or watch www.pogowolf.com for more information.

No comments: