Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Kings Island..

Well I went to Kings Island last weekend (it's an amusement park in Ohio, if you didn't already know).. now I don't know if this is just because I'm getting older.. or the park really does have some issues.. but park wise.. IT SUCKED!

No really.. total decompression type of sucking. Totally too many brat kids wandering around not looking at where they are going.. or who's lap they are smacking into. Too many parents looking the other way.. Too many high school kids wondering around like they are on something.. or should have been..

and I used to think that America itself was the big melting pot.. NO WAY.. you've not seen a cross section of mid-america until you've been to Kings Island. I'm serious, everything from the poor to the rich, from people that really need to stop eating 'Fair Food' to people that REALLY need to stop TRYING (keyword here) to pull off the whole Goth look.

No comments: