Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Terri Schiavo

Mood: Happy.

You know.. This 'debate' has set off a number of questions about life, death, and the power of money. My thoughts? LET THE POOR WOMAN DIE IN PEACE, YOU FUCKTARDS.

I mean really:
A) It's ironic that a woman that basically killed herself for not eating is being killed by not having a feeding tube.

B) What does the court system have anything to do with my right to live/die? it's like they are trying to rule my soul.. guess what? only I, and my form of God, rule my soul no other.

C) They had a contract.. OK yeah, it was verbal.. but I know people that have sued and won over a verbal contact.. what's the difference here?

D) WHAT PARENTS IN THERE RIGHT MIND would want to do this to their kid?!! That's the biggest thing I don't understand.. what is going though their head? WHY would you put yourself in front of the wishes of your child, that's old enough to make there own choices in life?

WHY would you want to see your child like that for the rest of her so-called 'life'?
Grow the fuck up, and deal with the loss of your daughter. It's tragic for the lost of a loved one. But trust me.. she'll be in a MUCH Better place then this hell-hole we call 'Earth'.

Have you heard of a word called 'Compassion'?
"Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it"
THAT'S what it's all about.


As for the rest of you fuckers that think you've got a right to dictate how/why I should live..
I've got one thing to say to you: "Suck the rotten corn from my shit."
or "Get OUT of my gene pool!"

No comments: