Saturday, March 26, 2005

Pogo goes to Prom..

Scary thought huh? Not only did I go to prom.. I went with a girl.. a GIRL!!! can you believe that shit!? It was pretty cool, high-priced beer, loud music, enough bass to help your heart pump your blood, and plenty of hotties (of course I was with the most beautiful woman in the room).

Had a great time, even got my phat ass on the dance floor.. and then promptly got off after I realized what I was doing.

THOUGH.
To all Chair Nazi's.
If you are at a public event without enough chairs to go around, I do not CARE if the seats are 'taken' If your friends are on the dance floor and there's no coat marking a chair. Fuck you, I'm sitting down. Just because you want to be God's gift to the chair doesn't mean that my drunk ass can't sit down.

No comments: