Friday, July 13, 2007

You are an Idiot #1 - The Pro-Choice Bumper Sticker


I saw this bumper sticker today on my drive home from work. Now beside the obvious keyword of CHOICE something else struck me as odd.
You see I know that Christmas started as a Pagan holiday to celebrate the worst of winter being over and how it was changed into a holiday about a man allowing himself to be killed for your sins and how it's changed even more to be more about ham and presents.
I thought to myself, Self? (Because that's what I call myself) this guy must be an idiot! OF COURSE, there still would be a Christmas since the holiday started century's before christens came on to the scene. So what are you trying to tell me? That you are an Idiot?!
If you own this bumper sticker you might want to read up on the Christmas holiday at a good website like the HISTORY CHANNEL and gain some intelligence on the matter and stop proving to everyone around you that you are an idiot.

No comments: