Friday, November 24, 2006

an open letter to '(Dr. WhoAmI)'

*sigh* Well it's been a while I guess since I've needed to take a stance for total morons on the internet. Look, R-Tard. I didn't ASK for your SPAM. I didn't request for you to post a 3 page 'comment' that has NOTHING to do with the blog that you posted to.

That proves that you are a total dumb-ass. But you just needed to bring the Bible and God into the post.. *Sigh* I'll tell you what I pray for. I pray that ass-hats like you won't be able to breed so soon the internet will be free from useless sub-humans like yourself.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. God made cliffs for spammers like yourself to JUMP OFF of.

Look at this.. not only do you waste my time by needed to delete your stupid posts, but then you force me to call you all sorts of names and try to explain how you should just leave the whole world alone.

No comments: