Monday, October 24, 2005

Yes.. yes...

I'm still here.. not like anyone really READS this stupid thing anyway..
I mean really.. I said I like boobies.. and no female has sent me a photo?
like come on!! I'm a nice guy.. and I like to see boobies.

SO like what's the hold up? Huh?! plunty of websites out there, that show.
why not here? I swear not to post your photo ANYWHERE if you wish tit.

*sniff* Pretty please with sugar on top?

Other then that.. I need to find something to piss me off, so I can blog about
more stupid people. Yeah, there's always the morons that THINK (keyword)
they can drive.

and the dipshits that THINK they can READ and drive at the same time.
anyone else see this type of shit!? WTF?! Jesus, like the roads aren't
bad enough with potholes, and well.. other people driving, and you've
got to be a stupid human and READ while 'driving'?

I hope it's a good book.. because it's going to go up your nose when my ass stops suddenly in front of you.

No comments: