Friday, May 06, 2005

I have been honored...

No really, I'm totally honored that the Lord of the Fucktards, graced my blog with his/her (it?)s presence. It's even BETTER that I just posted an Entry about Spyware, and from an earlier post about SPAM. GOD I HAD SPAM... and now the 'LotF' comes to my doorstep. *rubs hands together* Here's the nice little 'reply' I got from one of my posts (now removed)

"Michael said...
i concurehey you want to make some money?go to Netbux.org and register. The only e-mail you get is an activation e-mail. You will also need a Paypal account, but again only an activation e-mail. You get paid 2 cents a search plus 2 cents for every search a person who has refered you makes. Tell them 128189 sent you. 5:12 PM "

Ok.. Let's break this down:
1) Who the hell are you? Oh.. Michael? Hi!.... asshat.
2) NetBux... netBux.. I know that name..
OH YEAH!!! Is't that the web site owned by Chad French, in Flordia right?
and yes, I've got his Phone Number, Address, and Email addy. Seems that
Netbux isn't the only business this gentelman is into.

3) Speaking of.. now wait.. the owner is the owner of another Website?
OH.. lets check this out. ANOTHER Marketing website.. Hmmmm..
this isn't looking good.

4) Hmmm.. two of the major 'OMG This is COOL!' sites
merkey.net, and blindecho.net are owned by the same person?
LOL!!! can you say Afflate? I knew you could.

5) AND people bitching about reff. not being counted, and people not getting paid.

SOOOOoooooo.. Let me get this stright. You want me to sign up for a 'free' system
that let's you make money.. YET this site has dead links, slow as hell, looks to be set up like
a prymid scheme, people bitching about not getting paid, and/or refferals not being
counted.. and it's only $.02 a search? you've got to be kidding me. with a max of $.80 a day?
that RIGHT THERE is 40 searchs. PER DAY. AND You need to reach $50 before you pay out?

Dude.. Tell you what.. Let me give you a little piece of advise. If you want to make money.. GET A GOD DAMNED JOB. Stop fucking around on the internet looking for that fast payout. Jesus christ, if you spent 1-10th of the enegry that you use to figure out how to screw people over you'd already be fucking rich, and wouldn't need to worry about it in the first place.

Stupid humans.

1 comment:

PogoWolf said...

And you now understand the whole reason for this blog...